Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum Pension, Car/Allowance, Bonus
Salary Per: Annum
Benefits: Pension, Car/Allowance, Bonus
My Client is a global multi-discipline, engineering and development consultancy.
A requirement exists for a Senior Mechanical engineer for the Newcastle building services team to work alongside our electrical engineers.
The initial the successful candidate will be to take a senior role on a team.
You will undertake design works and then move forward to project management and team leadership.
– You will initially be required to undertake all aspects of mechanical design.
– You will liaise with engineers across the MEP discipline locally and nationally and may need to travel to other offices on occasions.
– You will be a client facing engineer and will be heavily involved in design team meetings with clients.
You will have experience at a senior level within mechanical engineer preferably within a consultancy business.
– You will need to be degree qualified in mechanical or building services engineering
– You will have knowledge of IES and thermal modelling
– You will have experience in sustainability and BREEAM
– You will have previous management experience and want to grow a team
– You will have the amibition to further your career