Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum Company benefits / Pension
Salary Per: Annum
Benefits: Company benefits / Pension
My client is a design consultancy based in Newcastle with a worldwide presence of offices in London, Middle east.
Heavily involved with Mechanical and Electrical design working on large complex projects across the globe with some of the largest companies in the industry.
They are looking to employ a project document controller to become an integral part of the team and asset to the company.
· Accurately maintain archives and databases for project documentation using BHGE's Electronic Document Management System.
· Receive, register and distribute incoming and outgoing project documentation within pre-agreed timeframes.
· Monitor status of project documentation and work with the project team and internal departments to expedite overdue actions.
· Produce effective project document status reports and issue to internal and external customers.
· Attend project meetings and report the current status against plan for project documentation.
· Drive on time delivery and quality of documentation.
· Perform in accordance with KPIs and goals set by the project team and functional lead.
· Ensure work is conducted in accordance with client and project requirements and all applicable BHGE internal policies and procedures.
· Provide support to other projects during periods of increased activity or staff absence.
· Identify improvement opportunities and work with the functional lead and project teams to implement improvements.
· Carry out other documentation activities as directed by the functional or project leader.
· Experience of working with controlled document management in Engineering, Projects or Consultancy environment.
· Experience in the use of formalised document control processes and tools.
· Awareness of the implications of errors in document management.
· Working knowledge of IT aspects of document management including use of document management systems and competency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) at intermediate level.
Working knowledge of SAP, BIM 360 and Econnect.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English Language (written and oral) with internal and external interfaces