Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum Company benefits / Pension
Salary Per: Annum
Benefits: Company benefits / Pension
My client, a main contractor based in the NE of England require a Building Services Coordinator/manager for projects across the UK
The ideal candidate will be an experienced mechanical bias individual, with good experience of Consultancy, contractor / sub contractor method of working.
Ideally, you will have worked on projects ranging from £10M through to £40M build value overseeing complex projects ranging from commercial through to retail, medical, etc.
Roles and responsibilities include:
* Working with Tender and pre-construction teams to make sure client requirements are met and proposals reflect their needs and the contract.
* Making sure all Building services needs are met, reflected in the building and fabric with information delivered in good time.
* Managing the Design, Drawings and approvals process in line with programme.
* Making sure projects comply with building regulations, planning conditions, specifications and Breeam.
* Supporting Planning teams in making sure building services are fully integrated into the delivery programme and execution plans.
* Establishing and managing quality systems to make sure high standards and specifications are met.
* Supporting Site management and Health and safety teams with review of method statements and safe systems of work.
* Monitoring progress against targets and assisting the project management team with making sure specialist contractors resource and approach the project as needed.
* Support the Quantity surveying and commercial teams with review of changes to contract and valuations of the work. This includes making sure changes are properly recorded, instructed where necessary and implications fully understood.
* Managing the commissioning process and training to make sure all systems operate as design, design and validation teams are satisfied and building users trained in operation.
* Attending client progress and technical meetings and chairing specialist design, progress and commissioning meetings
The client is happy for the candidate to come from either a design consultancy or M&E contractor as long as the individual has the necessary skills to project manage and coordinate the scheme accordingly.
Excellent salary package and career opportunity with the willingness to travel the UK for projects